Associate Product Manager
Associate Product Manager
At Greentech Apps Foundation (gtaf.org), our mission is to educate and inspire millions of Muslims worldwide to bring people closer to Allah!
We’re a UK-based charity with a multidisciplinary, fully remote team of 20+ people passionate about creating products, like Al Quran – Tafsir & By Word and Hadith Collection (All in One), that improve one’s relationship with Allah.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Remote (based in Bangladesh)
About the Role
As an Associate Product Manager, you will collect product data, do user research, coordinate with stakeholders, and develop new product features. You will work closely with our Product Manager and support them to work more effectively.
- Define product requirements and align them with organisational goals
- Understand user pain points and identify the problems they are facing
- Break down user problems into parts and create iterative solutions for the problems
- Collect and interpret both quantitative and qualitative product data and metrics
- Identify relevant opportunities by synthesizing user research, market research, and industry trends
- Facilitate the creation of compelling solutions by leveraging product intuition, user-generated insights, and the cross-functional team’s expertise
- Coordinate cross-functionally with the product team and relevant stakeholders to deliver outstanding outcomes and achieve product vision
- Develop and implement a strategy that can contribute to the success of the projects
- Create a system to evaluate the success of the project and share the results or findings
- BSc/MSc or equivalent degree (preferably in Computer Science)
- Proficient in English for both written and verbal communication
- Self-driven, Motivated and Goal-oriented
- Ability to identify and solve problems independently
- Ability to communicate to users with empathy
- Good analytical skills to make data-informed decisions
- Proficiency with Google G-Suite Products (Eg. Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
Good to have
- Have completed a course on Product Management
- Good sense of attention to detail
- Good UI/UX sense
- Experience in working in a team
35-48k BDT (Depending on expertise)
- Working with a Deen-focused team
- Yearly salary review
- 2 yearly festival bonuses
- 2 weekly holidays (Friday & Saturday)
- Casual leave, sick leave, parental leave and public holidays as gazetted by the local government and organization’s decision
- Budget and culture for continued learning and up-skilling
Here you will
- Work with a team of ethically motivated people to create beneficial applications.
- Learn things that will help you grow both as a product manager and an individual.
- Help to create products that will benefit humanity.